JBTGlobal is a licensed provider of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) ‘Understanding BCM Principles and Good Practice’ training course. The five day course is based on the Business Continuity Management (BCM) Life Cycle
as detailed in the BCI ‘Good Practice Guidelines 2018’ and in ISO: 22301-2012 (International Standard for BCM).
The course provides a comprehensive understanding of both the framework and practical issues relating to the development, implementation and maintenance of a BCM program.
• Examination pass rates well above the international average
• Successfully delivering BCI courses globally since 2007 and
ISO:22301-2012 courses since 2013
• Facilitators are all internationally accredited senior trainers
• All trainers are experts in BCM and have extensive practical
experience in development and implementation
• Caridon is local to Africa, and operates across the continent
• Participants receive BCM tools and templates free of charge
• Course provides a balance of theory and ‘real life’ practical
examples of BCM implementation in the work place
The course is primarily designed for individuals seeking to gain a comprehensive understanding of the BCM Life
Cycle from both a principles and ‘good practice’ perspective. The course is suited to those with business continuity
responsibilities requiring an understanding of the theoretical framework and practical issues surrounding business
continuity. The course also assists organisations seeking to comply with the international BCM Standard ISO: 22301
and related guidelines.
No previous business continuity experience is necessary
however it is recommended that participants should have
a minimum of one year’s experience working in a business
environment and have an understanding of the critical
functions performed within their organisation.
The examination, taken on the Friday, lasts 2 hours and contains
120 multi choice questions. Passing the Certificate Examination
is a mandatory requirement for anyone seeking membership
of the BCI at the Associate (AMBCI), or Member (MBCI) levels.